Sunday 13 July 2014

A weekend in pictures - Friday night and Saturday.

 Since I have just started my new job and have been studying before that, Friday night felt like my first proper 'Friday' in 18 months. I got to finish work and then go out with my friends like a normal person instead of studying all evening! 

I had some dins and headed to Angel to meet them in the John Salt.


I must must move to Angel one day, there are so many awesome places to go out, like here ^

My new absolute favourite drink - a passion fruit Rekorderlig cider!



Super blurry but so joke.

Dirty naaasty scumbags!



 - As I said, Angel is pretty nice. 

Waiting for the night bus back to Bloomsbury, a very noisy affair. 

Saturday morning and off to Borough Market, New Look was en route so stuck my head in and found this beauty. Is it terrible that I think this is super cool?

It was ridiculously hot and the tube was like a sauna, not in a good way.

I got a Whatsapp from The Boyfriend with this charming picture of Money Penny looking catalicious. 

Borough Market - food glorious food!! 














Borough Market is so beautiful, I going to have to either move there or make it a weekly outing.


These were for me and very good they were too. In fact I need one now..





A telephone box cash machine! Love it.




If Katie was with me I'm sure we would have had a snifter or too!

I had to get a big bag of these.






This was wasted on me as I hate liquorice but boy did it make me wish I like it! Never seen an entire block of it before.

Neverland/ Charlie and the Chocolate Factory style meringues!

I couldn't resist a raspberry tart. 




This was my lunch, thai green curry with seafood and chicken, it was so so so good. 


This is the view outside London Bridge station. 

Saturday night and we were off to the Boyfriend's parents for dinner. 


Roast chicken and all the good stuff, it hit the spot. 

Homemade scones, jam, clotted cream and a cup of tea; the perfect pudding.  


Later we lazed outside with wine and a cracking fire. 

Stay tuned for Sunday!


As always - feel free to comment below :)
x


No comments:

Post a Comment