Monday 14 July 2014

A weekend in pictures - Sunday.

Fortified by my spoils from Borough Market the day before I got up to be greeted by this beauty for the perfect Sunday breakfast on the patio with Money Penny. 



Of course she always has a little taste of whatever I'm having. 

Post shower - makeup time accompanied by fresh cherries...
... And Hey Claire - new favourite you-tuber. 



As I have no full length mirror, my reflection outside serves as a makeshift one when it's sunny. OOTD. 

Quick trip to the Brunswick Centre and Waitrose.






Since I moved to Bloomsbury, the British Museum has been on my list and I finally went on Sunday. We went past this street where my parents actually lived when they were my age!


The building is quite as impressive as anything in it.

Not to mention the incredible ceiling. It did feel a bit like a giant greenhouse though - hot!


The ancient egyptians will always be my favourite.


Japan through the ages.













I would definitely have something like this at home, who doesn't want a gold ceramic lion?



Like a magpie I was drawn to all the shiny GOLD things! Treasure!!

The hand of the king nicked from George RR Martin's trophy cabinet.












 
Back at the ranch - a mighty good spread of tit bits from Borough Market and Waitrose.




Passion fruit with a sprinkle of sugar - heavenly.

Final zillionth cup of tea before bed


Night night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment