Friday 13 June 2014

An introduction to the life of a girl in London

Hello internet surfers! My name is B, I'm 26 and live in London. 

Just to clarify Money Penny is my cat, but I just love the name and decided to name my blog after her. 
   
Don't worry this is not going to be yet another pretentious blog about someone trying to be supercool and failing miserably, but just chit chat on normal things, normal life and stuff that you can relate to.  

In the spirit of keepin' it real - I've just taken a handful of photos of things around my flat by way of an introduction; so pleased to meet you and happy reading!


MONEY PENNY! The top of the door frame is her favourite spot.

My new passion. I can't even tell you how good this smells, just promise me you'll buy it!

I have about 7 pairs of these snuggle socks in different colours - can't live without them.

Normal lighting, then.. wait for it...
Mood lighting - oh yeah! Perfect for the morning when you can basically shower in the dark.

The Boyfriend Man - Corner, always piled with manly rubbish.

TEA! What else? I have at least 5 cups a day obviously.

I am in love with this Buddha butter dish. 


Yes this is a gold pineapple jar, yes I did spray paint it myself and yes it is filled with candy corn. 




x

No comments:

Post a Comment