Sunday 15 June 2014

My morning routine.

This is my basic everyday routine, u'know - shower, makeup etc. I just randomly decided to photograph everything as I was going along - please excuse the rubbish iphone camera quality! 

Oh how I wish I woke up every morning looking like Megan Fox but no no... more like Cousin It as you see...

Similar to putting a bag over your head when it's too early, but less baggy, more hairy. 

This is me trying to show you how I felt inside - bleaughhhhh.. tired!


Why good morning Money Penny!
Pre-shower. Love my pink towels - unfortunately pink is my favourite colour, please don't hold it against me.

Post shower - hair washed, face washed, shaving shaved, body exfoliated.

Brush, brush, brush darling. 

This facial moisturiser is actually not that good, but you gotta use something and the ones I want are all really expensive...sigh.

Yep - moisturise that face!

Clearly the most essential step, deodorant and body spray. 

I'm obsessed with all Soap and Glory products but this body moisturiser is currently my fave.

I've just started using a heat protector, I actually have no idea whether it's working but it makes me feel virtuous none the less.

This Tangle Teezer is an Essie Button recommendation, at first I hated it cos it  takes some getting used to, but now I'm in love with it. It's very gentle on your hair and may hair is now so much softer and nicer. 

I generally dry my hair upside down because it adds a ton of natural volume.

I only straighten my hair if I have time or can be bothered. Today I did. 

Post straighten, pre-makeup.

By this time, Money Penny is demanding play time.

She can play fetch like a dog, it's incredible. You throw one of these foam bullets for her and she'll bring it right back to you!


Tongue sticking out!

Time for makeup, I always always wear makeup even if I'm not going out or doing anything. It just makes me feel nice.

Big tea, Essie Button vlog and makeup.
Quick! Apply makeup fast!! Currently have no fake tan on either so looking lovely and pasty.

My current selection.


Ta da!


 Let me know your morning routine below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment