Saturday 14 June 2014

What I ate today...


 For no particular reason I decide to document what I ate today. 

I woke up about 8:30am and was immediately greeted by Money Penny's furry little face burrowing into the duvet. 

I am currently revising but since it's Saturday, felt perfectly justified in procrastinating a little - long shower, straighten hair, watch Essie Button's latest vlog, play with Money Penny, pop to Waitrose etc. 


By the time I sat down to work it was 11am - breakfast time had come and gone so I basically decided to graze all day instead of having rounded meals. 

I'm trying to do a bit of a diet these days, but as you can see - it did not start (or finish) well...


I NEEDED chocolate, 1st one was gone before I got back from Waitrose.
If you've never had a Reese's Peanut butter Cup - here's what they look like and they taste even better.

I'm totally obsessed with this thick glass cup thing from Starbucks, I drank at least 5 pints of water from this today. 

Tiny packet of blueberries for sort-of-breakfast.


Big juicy red pepper for brunch, super fresh and tasty.
Oh man, yarg is so so good. I haven't really eaten cheese in weeks so decided to splurge.
Had to have the last slice of ham to spruce up the cheese of course..
My main meal of the day - signature salad of the moment: rocket, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, ham hock and pesto = YUM.
Er, a quick revision break playing with Money Penny! 

One of my many many cups of tea. 

The Boyfriend very kindly bought home some firm juicy red grapes - my fave. 

Things started to go downhill from here...

You can't really tell here, but this is evidence of a quarter of the Boyfriend's pork pie which I couldn't resist.  

He also brought home a mini tub of Haagen-Daaz, so so so so good.
 So clearly the ol' bikini bod will have to wait a little longer judging by today, but hell it was worth it for the ice cream.. 

oh yeah and I also had a BIG bite of an iced bun ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment