Friday 13 June 2014

Doing your nails..

I confess I do my nails at least 2-3 times a week. I just can't stop, I love painting them different colours and they always have to be perfect. 

Also I can't physically sit down to watch a film without doing them. It's my calming chill-out activity. 

If you're like me and love nail stuff - then this post will be right up your alley! If not, feel free to skip along to another post..



Boy that's a lot of nail varnish...

Little close up.

Current nail varnish - MUA, love the coral tone.

First stop - nail varnish remover and cotton wool. 

I come armed with an assortment of nail files, tweezers are good for pushing back cuticles. 

These are essential for doing your toes.

It's an army of nail varnish coming at you!!

Superdrug's best kept secret - MUA. These babies are £1 only! They are brilliant quality and come in such great colours. Definitely my current fave. 

Amazingly I got these in a pack from H&M, they are surprisingly good quality.

Got to give a shout out to Barry M - there are so many good colours and they last for ages, the quality is good and easy to apply. 

Gold and silver, love it. 

I'm a big fan of Tanya Burr's videos so had to try her nail varnishes, I like the grey one best. 

A word of warning - don't buy Sleek nail varnishes, they are RUBS. 


No comments:

Post a Comment